Advanced Health and Social Care
Supporting your staff through an Apprenticeship is a great way to help them develop their skills, but it also supports your business by having high calibre, fully qualified care employees.
- Promote communication in health and social care
- Engage in personal development
- Promote equality and inclusion health and social care
- Principles for implementing duty of care
- Principles of safeguarding and protection
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Promote person centred approaches
- Promote and implement health and safety
- Promote good practice in handling information in health and social care settings
The qualifications are achieved through teaching, learning on the job, e-learning, workshops and assessment.
On completion of the Apprenticeship the apprentice must be able to undertake the full range of duties, in the range of circumstances appropriate to the job, confidently and competently to the standard set by the industry.