Customer Services - Intermediate
With an intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Services your staff will have the foundation of what is needed to keep customers happy. Great customer service, builds your reputation and gets your business noticed. It can raise you above your competitors. It shows that your business cares about its customers.
- Deliver customer service
- Manage personal performance and development
- Principles of customer service
- Understand customers
- Understand employer performance and development
And one of the following:
- Communicate verbally with customers
- Communicate with customers in writing
The qualification is achieved through teaching, learning on the job, e-learning, workshops and assessment.
On completion of the Apprenticeship the apprentice must be able to undertake the full range of duties, in the range of circumstances appropriate to the job, confidently and competently to the standard set by the industry.