Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
You can be any age to become an apprentice and can be either an existing member of staff or a new recruit.
Typical Job Roles Include: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Co-ordinator, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive, Digital Marketing Technologist.
APPRENTICES WILL RECIEVE:
- 13-month Apprenticeship programme focused on Digital Marketing, Web and Social Media
- Hands on training in marketing principles, customer lifecycles, data analytics, social media, web and app coding foundations, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, data protection and business processes
- Google Analytics IQ certification
- 2 British Computer Society module completion certifications
- Affiliate membership Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Affiliate membership of BCS as a Chartered IT Professional
HOW WILL THE TRAINING TAKE PLACE?
With 20 days of real hands on Technical Training in the TCHC Digital Technology Centre and complementary flexible training with hundreds of hours of online and mobile training content. You will also develop your skills on the job through workplace coaching and mentoring as well as job shadowing.
Our training is focused to have an immediate practical impact in the work place and avoid the exam cram mentality. Exams are taken later during the cycle after the apprentice has completed their knowledge training and grown within their job role through practical application of skills.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Trainers are real Award-Winning Tech industry professionals
- Flexible scheduling of training
- Exclusive free TCHC training add-ons to support other non-technical skills you may require (customer service and customer experience, sales foundations, business communication, project management and team leading)
- In-house Pearson Vue testing centre