Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
An Infrastructure Technician provides support to internal and external customers using tools to problem solve and trouble shoot non-routine problems. They set people’s systems up and provide support when needed, rectifying issues to maintain the organisations productivity.
You can be any age to become an apprentice and can be either an existing member of staff or a new recruit.
Typical Job Roles Include: Help Desk Technician, First or Second Line Support, IT Infrastructure Technician, Network Support.
APPRENTICES WILL RECIEVE:
- Training focused on foundational understanding of IT infrastructure
- Hands on training in IT Infrastructure and Technical support, networking and security, operating systems, mobile computing, server administration, cloud services, scripting, coding and digital business processes
- Mircosoft MTA Network Fundamentals
- Mircosoft MTA Server Administration
- 3 British Computer Society module completion certifications
- Affiliate membership of BCS as a Chartered IT Professional
HOW WILL THE TRAINING TAKE PLACE?
With 25 days of real hands on Technical Training in the TCHC Digital Technology Centre and complementary flexible training with hundreds of hours of online and mobile training content. You will also develop your skills on the job through workplace coaching and mentoring as well as job shadowing.
Our training is focused to have an immediate practical impact in the work place and avoid the exam cram mentality. Exams are taken later during the cycle after the apprentice has completed their knowledge training and grown within their job role through practical application of skills.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Trainers are real Award-Winning Tech industry professionals
- Flexible scheduling of training
- Exclusive free TCHC training add-ons to support other non-technical skills you may require (customer service and customer experience, sales foundations, business communication, project management and team leading)
- In-house Pearson Vue testing centre