Success comes from the top. Having strong management is essential to ensure that everyone in the business knows what they need to do. With an Advanced Apprenticeship in Retail Management your managers will have all the tools to guide, assist, motivate and encourage all members of staff and get the best results for employees and the business.
We offer an Level 3 Apprenticeship in Retail Management which is equivalent to A Levels.
- Understanding customer service
- Understanding the management and risks to health and safety on the premises
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding the development of personal and team effectiveness
Choose from the following units:
- Understanding security and loss prevention
- Understanding how the smooth operation of a payment point is maintained
- Understanding the management of stock
- Understanding how the effectiveness of store operations can be improved
- The principles of food safety supervision for retail
The qualification is achieved through teaching, learning on the job, e-learning, workshops and assessment.
On completion of the Apprenticeship the apprentice must be able to undertake the full range of duties, in the range of circumstances appropriate to the job, confidently and competently to the standard set by the industry.