Sales Professional Retail Level 3
This Retail Apprenticeship, Sales Professional will help your sales assistants understand your customers so that they can assist them with their purchasing. It will help your staff develop a wide range of essential retail tools that will support your business achieve its sales goals.
The units below have to be completed successfully. In addition to these businesses can decide along with their Tutor/Assesser which additional units to complete to meet the needs of their business.
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
- Understanding customer service
- Understanding the management of risks to health and safety on retail premises
- Understanding retail selling process
- Understanding the development of personal and team effectiveness
And choose a wide range of optional units from the following:
- Help customers choose products
- Source required goods and services
- Audit stock levels an stock inventories
- Organise and manage storage of stock
- Maintain availability of goods on display
- Manage the prevention of wastage and loss
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Produce staffing schedules to help team achieve targets
- Demonstrate products to customers
Specific units for specialised retail including specific units for clothes and food stores, florists, electrical and web-based retail.
Call for full list of units
The qualification is achieved through teaching, learning on the job, e-learning, workshops and assessment.
On completion of the Apprenticeship the apprentice must be able to undertake the full range of duties, in the range of circumstances appropriate to the job, confidently and competently to the standard set by the industry.