Management Level 3
Why get management training?
Great management is essential to every successful business. Being a great manager doesn’t come naturally to everyone, but you can develop and learn the skills you need to become one.
This Level 3 Management Apprenticeship is for those who are new to management or would like to work in a management role.
The Apprenticeship in Management provides learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful manager.
The units below have to be completed successfully. In addition to these businesses can decide along with their Tutor/Assesser which additional units to complete to meet the needs of their business.
- Work effectively and support others in a retail organisation
- Understanding customer service
- Understanding the management of risks to health and safety on retail premises
- Understanding retail selling process
- Understanding the development of personal and team effectiveness
And choose a wide range of optional units including:
- Audit stock levels and stock inventories in a retail environment
- Source required goods and services in a retail environment
- Manage staff to receive goods
- Monitor and organise stock
- Manage the payment and transaction process
- Produce staffing schedules
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
- Make effective decisions
- Manage conflict
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
Call for full list of units.
The qualification is achieved through teaching, learning on the job, e-learning, workshops and assessment.
On completion of the Apprenticeship the apprentice must be able to undertake the full range of duties, in the range of circumstances appropriate to the job, confidently and competently to the standard set by the industry.