Bedfordshire Employment and Skills Service
If you're unemployed and would like to enhance your skills and improve your chances of finding work or have ever thought about starting up your own company or becoming self-employed then BESS (Bedfordshire Employment and Skills Support) could be for you. Bedford Borough and Central Bedfordshire Borough Councils with TCHC are providing courses free of cost (providing eligibility criteria are met) to help you realise your employment dreams.
Who’s it for?
The service is aimed at those who are:
- Looking for work or to get back into work
- Looking to become self employed
- Unemployed and claiming Jobseekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance
- On a low income
- Aged 19+ and who do not hold a Level 2 or equivalent qualification
What does it consist of?
We provide a wide range of courses from helping you improve your IT skills, enhancing your employability an enabling you to be your own boss.
The following courses are available:
- Step into IT
- IT User Skills Level 1 and 2
- Social Media Level 1
- Ideas into Business
- Understanding Enterprise
- Discover your Skills
- Employability Skills
How do I book?