Moving on from Redundancy Workshop
How we can help
Leaving work, either through redundancy or other reasons, can come as a shock and for many the transition can be difficult. We will help you take stock of your current situation and gain new perspectives on the future.
Our fully funded 3 hour workshop can help you face the task of finding a new job, career or new venture.. You'll get an insight into all possibilities open to you and be better equipped to make that transition.
- Review of your current situation
- Personal statements
- Transferrable skills
- Writing a CV
- Addressing job criteria
- Understanding the job market
- Cover letters
- Application forms
- Preparing for interviews and selling yourself positively
Delegates are provided with:
- Workshop learning resources and materials
- An action plan containing the summary of discussion, setting out key steps to achieving identified personal short term and long term career goals
- Follow up phone call/emails to check on progress.
Dates of next courses~;
17 Aug 2016: 9.15 -12.15
17 Aug 2016: 1.15 - 4.15
The course is open to anyone facing redundancy, please book to ensure your place.
TCHC, 2nd Floor, Gresham House, 53 Clarendon Rd, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1LA,
“I would strongly recommend this course to anyone facing redundancy” Ian at Rexel “
Feedback from delegates was excellent ..”pitched” at the correct level for the audience..CV and interviewing skills were the top 2 topics most well received” DTUK Ltd