Support for Jobseekers
Looking to get into or return to work?
If so, then our jobseeker support could be just the thing for you.
Our programmes are government-funded and designed to support those not currently in work but who are committed to finding long-term employment or wish to start a business.
Support vary depending on your area, but may include:
- One-to-one guidance and advice to formulate a tailored personal action plan
- Job search support including careers advice, completing application forms and preparing your CV
- Job specific training
- Support throughout your participation in the programme to help you secure a positive future and become more confident in your own abilities
- An assigned Specialist Employment Adviser to help you find a new job
- Business start-up training and support, should you wish to enter self-employment.
If you are looking for work in a specific field, we offer training, including Apprenticeship opportunities in a range of sectors such as Construction, Business Services, Transport and Logistics, Hospitality and Tourism and Health and Social Care, to name just a few.
The training will be tailored to your needs, and you will receive support from the very first day to help you overcome any difficulties you might face.
If you would like to start a business, some of programmes include business start-up training courses and cover topics such as:
- Testing your business idea
- Business planning
- Business forecasts
- Assessing or developing your marketing plan
- Identifying your customers.
Business Start-Up Information
To participate, you must be a UK resident who lives within one of the six counties in the East of England (Hertfordshire, Essex Norfolk, Suffolk, Bedfordshire or Cambridgeshire) and be aged 19 or over.
01923 698 472
For up to date information on potential job roles please visit the National Careers Service website.
If you would like to receive more information, call 01923 698 472 or leave a message via the contact form below.