Support into Work in Birmingham
The Think Positive Programme is designed to help you look forward and support your aims and ambitions.
If you are facing moderate mental health issues, this flexible programme is designed to help you overcome any obstacles, build your confidence and grow your skills, so that you can focus on your career. Whatever your needs we want to help you into work.
Overcome your barriers to employment and get the support you need to get into work!
What does the programme include?
- Identifying your goals and ambitions
- Mentoring and wellbeing support
- Confidence building
- Motivation tools
- Developing team work skills
- CV support
- Job search tools
- Interview techniques
- Work placement
- Enhancing your self esteem
Who's it for?
This programme supports clients experiencing health barriers who are:
- Claiming Employment and Support Allowance
- Residents of North, Central, East and South Birmingham
- Aged 18 or over and seeking employment
How long does the course last?
The course duration is 4-6 weeks, for less than 16 hours a week.
How to get involved