Care Sector Training
Social Care Training to suit your needs
As the social care sector grows it is important to retain your staff as competition in the sector increases. Keeping your staff up to date with the latest skills and training is essential in the health and social care industry.
Training can be prohibitive in a business where margins are tight, however there is funding for training available for social care staff.
We can offer a range of courses funded through the Education and Skill Funding Agency and European Social Fund.
- Introduction to the Mental Capacity Act & DOLS
- Understanding Challenging Behaviour
- Introduction to Safeguarding in Health & Social Care
- Introduction to legislation and record keeping for Medication
- Introduction to Person Centred Approach to Care.
- Introduction to End of Life Care
- Introduction to Communication and Record Keeping.
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- Lead and manage group living for Adults - knowledge assignment
These programmes will lead to progressions to full QCF units that can be partially funded.
We can offer Apprenticeships in health and social care, and may be able to fund some credits towards this through our Skills Support for the Workforce programme. Otherwise normal Apprenticeship funding applies.
- L2 Health & Social Care
- L3 Health & Social Care
- L5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
A wide range of other training for social care is available please call to find out how we can help you.
Find out more