Short Courses for Businesses
Our fully funded business short courses in digital and management are designed to support the development of skills within your business with the goal to enhance productivity and profit.
Our short digital courses can be adapted and tailored to your business needs and can be delivered in the workplace or at our Digital Technology Centre.
Cybercrime prevention and GDPR awareness for staff
Helping your staff to identify threats and prevent costly losses to your business, as well as ensuring they’re familiar with the new data protection legislation.
- Raising awareness of types of cyber crime
- How to spot and deal with Phishing emails
- Basic security training
- What is GDPR
- How to ensure your staff are compliant with new data protection rules
Using social media for business
Get all your staff contributing to your social media strategy to boost the power of your social media marketing
- Marketing for little or no money
- Understanding popular platforms and tools
- Generating sales through social media
- Branding and strategy
- Blogging and how staff can contribute
Understanding the cloudCovering the basics of cloud computing to get your staff up to speed with working in a cloud computer environment.
- Understand the benefits of cloud computing
- Requirements for accessing the cloud
- Features, platforms and models
- Impact and risk of cloud computing
Foundation in computer networking
For any new or budding tech recruits this will give them an overview of creating, building and maintaining networks.
- Understanding network architecture
- Maintaining a secure network
- Mobile and cloud networking
Improving I.T. user productivity in the workplace
All the everyday tools to help make your staff more productive and efficient using technology.
- Understanding and using Windows
- Using the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Managing and backing up data
- Using the internet securely
Why choose us?
- Our trainers are Tech industry professionals
- Flexible scheduling of training
- We'll adapt the training to meet your business criteria
- We can deliver in your workplace