Customer Service Executive
Hours: Between 18 and 37.5 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Contract Type: Part Time / Permanent
Salary Band: Up to £17 000 - £23 000 OTE pro rata
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the role is to help co-ordinate and support the TCHC Group’s current projects through inbound and outbound telephone calls and ongoing support for customers to support them with progression into employment or training. TCHC support individuals into work, and employers with their recruitment and training needs.
The post holder will be at the forefront of TCHC’s welfare to work, workforce development and business support services. S/he will be responsible for arranging appointments between customers and an appropriate personal adviser, providing information and handling internal and external queries, and fulfilling general administration duties for TCHC. The post holder will have a professional and courteous telephone manner and be capable of working with and without call scripts. S/he will be able to build relationships and conduct detailed research to identify and speak persuasively to decision makers. This will be to identify vacancies for customers, arrange interviews with employers, and organise meetings if required with key contacts in organisation with TCHC Personal Advisers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take inbound calls and make phone calls to customers to book onto training courses and book appointments with an appropriate Personal Adviser - using Diary Management, Excel Spreadsheets, and Client Relationship Management tools
- Source available vacancies for customers to move into employment
- Lead generation through direct telephone marketing to employers / businesses to meet their recruitment and training needs
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers to secure employment and ensure repeat business with employers
- Support customers with CV’s and interview coaching so they can move into employment
- Nurturing leads and accounts who are not currently ready to convert
- Generating and booking qualified appointments for the company’s Personal Adviser’s and Business Development team
- Ensuring that client records and data are kept up to date and accurate
- Providing overall business development support to the TCHC Group of companies
- Maintain market and product knowledge
- Working with the Director of Gateway Services to meet monthly performance targets
The post holder would preferably have previous outbound and inbound telephones experience, with the ability to complete high volume calling on a flexible basis. Must be able to work to a call brief and hold informative conversations with individuals looking for employment, and employers. An experience of working in the training and education sector is preferable, or recruitment. The ability to build relationships with prospects and customers is essential to this role.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and the ability to communicate service features and benefits
- Ability to close sales and convert leads to qualified appointments and/or outcomes
- Experience in completing high volume outbound telephone activity
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability communicate effectively with business owners and senior decision makers
- A determination and desire to succeed
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Confident in picking up the phone and making calls
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Experience working with and updating Excel Spreadsheet and CRM systems.
Reporting to: Director of Gateway Services
How to Apply
Applications closing date: 3rd March 2017
TCHC is an equality and diversity employer, and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees.