Business Development / Telesales Executive
Hours: Between 18 and 25 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Contract Type: Fixed Term/ Permanent
Reporting to: Director of Gateway Services
Salary Band: Up to £17 000 - £23 000 OTE pro rata
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the role is to generate demand for the TCHC Group’s current projects through outbound telemarketing and ongoing account management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead generation through direct telephone marketing to employers / businesses
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing clients to ensure repeat business
- Nurturing leads and accounts who are not currently ready to convert
- Generating and booking qualified appointments for the company’s Business Development team
- Ensuring that client records and data are kept up to date and accurate
- Providing overall business development support to the TCHC Group of companies
- Maintain market and product knowledge to enable the sales process
- Working with the Business Development team to meet monthly performance targets.
The post holder must have previous outbound call centre sales experience, with the ability to complete high volume calling on a flexible basis. Must be able to work to a call brief and hold informative conversations with employers and businesses. The ability to build relationships with prospects and clients is essential to this role.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and the ability to communicate service features and benefits
- Ability to close sales and convert leads to qualified appointments and/or outcomes
- Experience in completing high volume outbound telemarketing activity
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability communicate effectively with business owners and senior decision makers
- A determination and desire to succeed
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Confident in picking up the phone and making sales calls
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Experience working with and updating systems and spreadsheets
Applications closing date: 21st April 2017