Business Development / Telesales Executive SSW
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00, 1 hour lunch 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Location: Stansted or potentially home based
Contract Type: Full-time or part-time 6 months fixed term contract
Salary Band: £17,000 - £23,000 per annum, pro-rata, OTE
TCHC, is seeking dynamic Business Development / Telesales Executives to generate and nurture business-to-business leads on a part time or full time basis. With a competitive basic pay rate and a chance to grow within the businesses this is an opportune time to join the team in Stansted.
As Business Development / Telesales Executive you will be outgoing and comfortable completing outbound telephone marketing calls. Previous call centre experience is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company committed to make a difference to its clients.
To be successful the candidate must demonstrate:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and the ability to communicate service features and benefits
- Ability to close sales and convert leads to qualified appointments and/or outcomes
- Experience in completing high volume outbound telemarketing activity
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability communicate effectively with business owners and senior decision makers
- A determination and desire to succeed
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Confident in picking up the phone and making sales calls
- Self motivated team player
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Experience working with and updating a CRM system such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.
Previous experience selling funded support services such as Apprenticeships or funded training will be advantageous.
How to Apply:
TCHC is an equality and diversity employer, and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees.