Associate IAG Adviser
Locations: Suffolk, Northants, Cambridge/Peterborough, Essex
Reports To: Programme Manager
Salary Band: £140 daily consultant fee
Purpose of Job
To deliver a range of IAG services, that are funded by a number of sources that might include National Careers Service, European Social Fund, SFA, and DWP; through face to face to interventions either in groups or one to one interviews in a range of settings including on employers premises, JCPs, Adult and Community learning venues, and TCHC centres etc. To provide caseload management of customers providing follow up support both face to face and by digital means so that the customer progresses and meets their career objectives.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To provide a customer centric, responsive service that is second to none for Employers, Learners and training providers.
- Provide impartial careers information and advice to adults in a variety of settings Effectively manage a caseload of customers including those who could be unemployed, in learning, facing redundancy or in the workplace
- To deliver individual targets relating to volumes and quality in line with contract compliance including tracking and monitoring the progress of customers into learning or employment either through face to face or remotely by digital means.
- Provide appropriate and differentiated support to a wide range of customers including those with significant barriers and very distant from the labour market, or those facing redundancy who are looking to undertake training to update skills or young adults wishing to enter apprenticeships etc.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with partners such as Job Centre Plus, community groups, employers and training providers etc.
- Keeping up to date with the local labour market and employment opportunities, to better inform IAG practice and better effect outcomes for customers
- Accurately complete programme documentation and collection of evidence in compliance with contractual requirements and quality standards
- Update customer records on MI systems including Touchpoint/YETI in an accurate and timely manner to support caseload management.
- To engage in continual quality improvement activities as required by TCHC and contract requirement
- Contribute to the development of new IAG products and services to meet the diverse need of our customers.
Note: These duties are a guide to the work the post holder will initially be required to undertake. Amendments may be made from time to time as the role evolves and to meet changing circumstances and these do not form part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply:
TCHC is an equality and diversity employer, and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees.