Recruitment and Customer Service Executive
Working Hours: Between 18 and 37.5 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Contract Type: Part Time / Permanent
Programme: ESF and DWP Adult programmes
Salary: Up to £17 000 - £20 000 pro rata plus OTE
Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this role is to find and fill vacancies for customers on a variety of programmes and place them into work. This role will involve engaging with customers and employers to match customers to available vacancies and coach them for interviews and preparation for work. This is a fully funded service, so it is at no cost to employers or customers.
You will also help co-ordinate and support the TCHC Group’s current projects through inbound and outbound telephone calls and ongoing support for young people who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) and adults on DWP (Department for Work and Pensions), ESF(European Social Fund) Programmes. TCHC support individuals into work and employers with their recruitment and training needs. The young people will have attended training on the NEETs contract funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and adults who will have attended our DWP and ESF Employability Programmes. The post holder will have a professional and courteous telephone manner and be capable of working with and without call scripts. S/he will be able to build relationships and conduct detailed research to identify and speak persuasively to decision makers. This will be to identify vacancies for customers, arrange interviews with employers, and organise meetings if required with key contacts in an organisation with TCHC Personal Advisers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with customers on the telephone, tracking and progressing them into employment, apprenticeships and further education
- Develop professional relationships with customers and employers to achieve outcomes
- Collect evidence of outcomes from employers and training providers
- Take inbound calls and make phone calls to customers to book onto training courses and book appointments with an appropriate Personal Adviser - using Diary Management, Excel Spreadsheets, and Client Relationship Management tools
- Source available vacancies for customers to move into employment
- Lead generation through direct telephone marketing to employers / businesses to meet their recruitment need
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers to secure employment and ensure repeat business with employers
- Support customers with CV’s and interview coaching so they can move into employment
- Ensuring that client records and data are kept up to date and accurate
- Providing overall business development support to the TCHC Group of companies
- Maintain market and product knowledge
- Working with the Gateway Team Leader and Employability Programmes Director to meet monthly performance targets.
The post holder would preferably have previous outbound and inbound telephones experience, with the ability to complete high volume calling on a flexible basis. Must be able to work to a call brief and hold informative conversations with individuals looking for employment, and employers. An experience of working in the training and education sector is preferable, or recruitment. The ability to build relationships with customers is essential to this role.
The post holder must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and the ability to communicate service features and benefits
- Ability to close sales and convert leads to qualified appointments and/or outcome
- Experience in completing high volume outbound telephone activity
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability communicate effectively with young people, business owners and senior decision makers
- A determination and desire to succeed
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Confident in picking up the phone and making calls
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Experience working with and updating Excel Spreadsheet and CRM systems.
Please note an Enhanced DBS check is a requirement for this role.
Reporting to: Gateway Team Leader
Applications closing date: Friday 1 September 2017
Note: These duties are a guide to the work the post holder will initially be required to undertake. Amendments may be made from time to time as part of our continuous professional development process and as the role evolves to meet changing circumstances and these do not form part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply