Business Development Executive
Hours: Between 18 and 37.5 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Contract Type: Fixed Term/ Permanent
Salary Band: Up to £17 000 - £23 000 OTE pro rata
Career progression: Yes
TCHC Group are currently planning for another successful year. With the focus on further growth there is an exciting opportunity to join the expanding business development team. This role would suit someone who is keen to start or take their career in sales to the next level. Success in this role will have a direct impact on people’s lives which in return gives fantastic job satisfaction. You will be building relationships with employers and learners from day 1 whilst learning the art of new business and account management at the same time. This is a desk based role with the main focus on promoting TCHC’s current projects to businesses across the East of England.
With expansion planned in 2018 there has never been a better time to join a business that will encourage progression and will give the right person exposure to a wide range of products and services.
- Generating opportunities through direct tele marketing channels
- Build customer relationships that drive repeat business
- Effective pipeline management of prospects and accounts
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company’s Business Development team
- Ensuring that client records and data are kept up to date and accurate
- Providing overall business development support to the TCHC Group of companies
- Show curiosity through updating knowledge on market trends and product development
- Work towards individual and companywide targets
You will have either have previous outbound sales experience or have the drive to want to carve a successful career in sales. Demonstrate resilience through completing high volume calls on a flexible basis. Must be articulate and be able to build credibility with customers and prospects. Work to a call brief and hold informative conversations with employers. The ability to build long term relationships with prospects and clients is essential to this role.
The following attributes are key to being successful:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and the ability to communicate value
- Ability to close sales and convert leads to qualified appointments and/or outcomes
- Ability to question & listen to customer needs
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- A positive mind-set
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulation
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience working with and updating systems and spreadsheets
Please note an Enhanced DBS check is a requirement for this role.
Reporting to: Gateway Manager
Applications closing date: 12 Jan 2018
How to Apply