Customer Service and Recruitment Executive
Hours: Between 18 and 37.5 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Programme: ESF and DWP Adult programmes
Contract Type: Part Time / Permanent
Salary Band: Up to £17 000 - £20 000 pro rata plus OTE
Career progression: Yes
TCHC Group are strategically planning for another year of growth and to help support this strategy there is a requirement to bring new talent in to join the Gateway team. This role is integral to the success of current and future projects, all of which has an impact on peoples lives. This in turn provides great job satisfaction and requires someone that has the drive and empathy to deliver above and beyond for their clients. The main focus will be to help co-ordinate and support the following projects through inbound and outbound telephone calls:
- Young people who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training)
- Adults on DWP (Department for Work and Pensions) Lone Parents programme to support them with progression into employment or training.
TCHC support individuals into work, and employers with their recruitment and training needs. The young people will have attended training on the Northamptonshire NEETs contract funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and adults who will have attended our DWP Lone Parents programme. The role is a lot more than just picking up a phone. It requires research and planning as you will be required to build relationships with multiple employers from a wide range of industries. Resilience is also key as you will be required to speak persuasively to decision makers and identify vacancies for customers, arrange interviews with employers, and organise meetings if required with key contacts in an organisation with TCHC Personal Advisers.
- Engage with young people on the telephone, tracking and progressing them into employment, apprenticeships and further education
- Develop professional relationships with young people and employers to achieve outcomes
- Collect evidence of outcomes from employers and training providers
- Take inbound calls and make phone calls to customers to book onto training courses and book appointments with an appropriate Personal Adviser - using Diary Management, Excel Spreadsheets, and Client Relationship Management tools
- Source available vacancies for customers to move into employment
- Lead generation through direct telephone marketing to employers / businesses to identify their recruitment needs
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers to secure employment and ensure repeat business with employers
- Support customers with CV’s and interview coaching so they can move into employment
- Ensuring that client records and data are kept up to date and accurate
- Providing overall business development support to the TCHC Group of companies
- Maintain market and product knowledge
- Working with the Gateway Team Leader and Director of Employability Programmes to meet monthly performance targetsThe
You will either have previous outbound and inbound telephone experience, or have the determination to carve a successful career either in recruitment, business development or Customer Relationship Management. It will require you to make a high volume of calls, so resilience is key. Must be articulate and hold conversations which results in matching individuals with employers. Experience or an interest in the training and education sector is preferable, or recruitment. You will be joining a growing team so support is on hand to ensure you are a success in this role and there are numerous opportunities to develop your skills across the TCHC Group.
The following attributes are key to being successful:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and ability to communicate value
- Ability to close conversations to qualified appointments and/or outcomes
- Demonstrate curiosity through questioning and listening to customers needs
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to adapt and hold conversations with young people, business owners and senior decision makers
- A positive mind-set
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Confident in picking up the phone and making calls
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Experience working with and updating Excel Spreadsheet and CRM systems.
Please note an Enhanced DBS check is a requirement for this role.
Reporting to: Gateway Manager
Applications closing date: 12 January 2018
How to Apply