Digital Marketing Executive
Working hours: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (1 hour lunch), Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent/Fixed term contract/Self-employed
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000pa pro rata
With the opening of our new Digital Technology Centre in Watford and the launch of our commercial training, this is an exciting time to join the marketing team at TCHC.
With your input you will help the team deliver a successful marketing strategy for the company, with your focus on digital marketing. You will influence the strategy as well as supporting the day-to-day delivery of it.
You will be part of a dynamic team at the heart of TCHC and its future.
We are looking for a talented marketer who is motivated, up for the challenge of taking something from concept to completion and is keen to make their mark on the business, with the aim to make TCHC the number one company to go to for digital and other training.
Drive and support the day to day marketing activity and digital campaign planning. Evaluate all marketing channels to identify the success criteria to take TCHC products and services to market.
- Generate leads through developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Drive conversations on social platforms by delivering valuable insights to our target audience
- Support the retention of customers through direct and digital campaigns
- Be a vocal part of our digital media strategy
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn etc.
- Drive brand awareness
- Review and build on existing marketing material
- Work within approved marketing budgets
We want someone that has a passion for Marketing and Social networks. Ideally, you will have experience of working in a marketing team that has delivered successful marketing strategies and have an interest in the education/training sector.
Mind-set and motivation is key along with the ability to write engaging and challenging content.
Reporting to Marketing Manager
How to Apply
Deadline for applications is 12 January 2018