Location: TCHC Stansted Office - Essex
Working Hours: Full time 8.30 am to 5.00 pm OR 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, 1 hour lunch Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Head of Administration and Project Coordinator
Contract Type: Permanent.
Salary: £23-25K pa
TCHC are looking for an experienced Administrator with knowledge of DWP, ESFA and Apprenticeship funding. This a varied and fast-paced role – so suitable for someone who wishes to challenge themselves. The successful candidate will be required to carry out data input, develop and maintain spreadsheets, reconcile financial submissions and receipts from our partners and all general administration tasks as required. Accuracy and high quality is required and an awareness of time management is essential to ensure that all records and administration are audit and contract compliant within tight deadlines. It is also important that you are able to work in a team and build good relationships with external partners.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To collate and check all learner forms and make up concise learner files.
- To carry out accurate data entry onto the relevant data systems, a knowledge of PICS would be an advantage.
- To create and maintain Excel spreadsheets where required.
- To check financial submissions and receipts from our partners and submit quarterly claims following corporate guidance to meet deadline
- To chase missing paperwork and resolve errors with partners to ensure audit compliance
- To answer telephone enquires relating to the projects or finance queries and to accurately file all learner paperwork in a timely manner
- To liaise with advisers and external partners by telephone and email.
- To work as part of the team in ensuring that the systems and processes are adhered to
- A business administration, customer service or IT qualification
- A knowledge of Expense Reconciling, Invoices and Spreadsheets
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Access and IT – Intermediate level required
- A knowledge of Pics would be desirable but not essential