ILM Management Tutors
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Location: Tutors required for these locations: Essex, Herts, Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, London, Northamptonshire - Travel is integral to the job
Contract Type: Part-time / Full-time / associate opportunities
Salary Band: From £125 per day depending on qualification level and experience plus mileage & expenses
Purpose of the Job
TCHC GROUP is looking for enthusiastic, qualified and experienced management tutors to deliver a variety of awarding body qualifications and short subject courses to employed clients across the East of England. This could offer great variety as the training can be ILM qualifications at Level 2 – Level 5 and tailored commercial courses. Being able to teach Management apprenticeships would be desirable, but not essential.
Assessing course work and submissions to our EQA specialist.
Day to day tasks
- Planning and delivering vocational skills training & workshops with detailed course schedules and lesson plans
- Assessing and marking assignments for ILM qualification submissions
- Reviewing and set work via our online portal – learner and client activity.
- Use CRM and IT assessment tools to monitor and evidence workload and learner progress.
- Providing constructive feedback and offering advice and support to meet and exceed the required standards
- Signing off the award when all the requirements have been met
- Maintaining records of candidates' progress to ensure deadlines for completion are met
- Working closely with employers, to provide feedback on progress.
- Work alongside our quality team to ensure compliance with awarding bodies
- Provide regular activity reports for line managers.
- Any other duty which from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet contract needs.
- A well organised, inspirational delivery Tutor
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive, tactful and patient
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Accurate progress reports a must
- The ability to work with candidates at all levels to ensure that they successfully complete qualifications
Education level requirements for this role
- ILM Qualification as a trainer or other recognised teaching qualification at Level 3 or above
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in occupational area as a minimum
Experience level required
It is essential that you have at least 3 years’ experience of successfully working within a Management role or teaching management skills.
You must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver and have access to your own vehicle.
Enhanced DBS checks will be a requirement for this position.
How to apply