Hours: Between 18 and 37.5 hours a week. Flexibility on hours may be required.
Contract Type: Fixed Term/ Permanent
Salary Band: Up to £17 000 - £23 000 OTE pro rata
We are looking for a telesales person who will be focusing on our employer engagement. This will include contacting building and developing relationships with employers to support our Apprenticeships and other workforce development training and offers in Hertfordshire and across the East of England.
TCHC Group are currently planning for another successful year. With the focus on further growth there is an exciting opportunity to join the expanding business development team. This role would suit someone who is keen to start or take their career in sales to the next level. Success in this role will have a direct impact on people’s lives which in return gives fantastic job satisfaction.
With expansion planned in 2018 there has never been a better time to join a business that will encourage progression and will give the right person exposure to a wide range of products and services.
- Generating opportunities through direct tele sales channels
- Build customer relationships that drive repeat business
- Effective pipeline management of prospects and accounts
- Generating and prospecting for qualified opportunities for the company’s Business Development team
- Ensuring that client records and data are kept up to date and accurate
- Conduct telephone Training Needs Analysis (TNAs)
- Book appointments for employer engagement team
- Providing overall business development support to the TCHC Group of companies
- Show curiosity through updating knowledge on market trends and product development
- Work towards individual and companywide target
You will either have previous outbound sales experience or have the drive to want to carve a successful career in sales. Demonstrate resilience through completing high volume calls on a flexible basis. Must be articulate and be able to build credibility with customers and prospects. Work to a call brief and hold informative conversations with employers. The ability to build long term relationships with prospects and clients is essential to this role.
The following attributes are key to being successful:
- Ability to work to targets and KPIs
- Expert product knowledge and the ability to communicate value
- Ability to close sales and convert leads to qualified appointments and/or outcomes
- Ability to question & listen to customer needs
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- A positive mind-set
- Ability to learn and digest project specific information such as funding rules and regulations
- Self-motivated team player
- Experience working with and updating systems and spreadsheets
Please note an Enhanced DBS check is a requirement for this role.
Applications closing date: 25 May 2018