Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
An Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship is an ideal way for you to meet your businesses IT needs, either by developing your existing staff’s skills or bringing in a new apprentice. You’ll end up with a fully qualified and proficient member of staff ready to help enhance your company’s IT efficiency.
Apprentices can be any age and we can conduct free pre-screening and commercial recruitment for new apprentices if required.
Typical Job Roles Include: Help Desk Technician, First or Second Line Support, IT Infrastructure Technician, Network Support
APPRENTICES WILL RECIEVE:
- 15 month Apprenticeship programme focused on foundational understanding of IT infrastructure
- Hands on training in IT Infrastructure and Technical Support, networking and security, operating systems, mobile computing, server administration, cloud services, scripting, coding and digital business processes
- 2 internationally recognised vendor certifications (Microsoft)
- 3 British Computer Society module completion certifications
- Affiliate membership of BCS as a Chartered IT Professional
HOW WILL THE TRAINING TAKE PLACE?
With 25 days of real hands on technical training in the TCHC Digital Technology Centre and complementary flexible training with hundreds of hours of online and mobile training content. The Apprentice will also develop their skills on the job through workplace coaching and mentoring as well as job shadowing.
Our training is focused to have an immediate practical impact in the work place and avoid the exam cram mentality. Exams are taken later during the cycle after the apprentice has completed their knowledge training and grown within their job role through practical application of skills.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Trainers are real Award-Winning Tech industry professionals
- Employer Focused Scheduling of training to allow organisations to choose their preferred delivery models
- Commercial apprentice recruitment to ensure high quality applicants
- Exclusive free TCHC training add-ons to support other non-technical skills your apprentice may require (customer service and customer experience, sales foundations, business communication, project management and team leading)
- In-house Pearson Vue testing centre
- Support with funding and levy consultancy