TCHC Group has responded to the advice from the Government and we are fully embracing social distancing to minimise risks to our employees. After putting stringent safety measures in place we’re pleased to announce that our offices and training centres have re-opened. Visitors to our offices must pre-arrange via telephone on 01923 698430. Where access to our offices or centres is unavailable, we’d like to advise our customers, clients and partners that we can offer a very extensive range of remote and distance learning options. Please contact us on email@example.com or view our online offer for more information.
Thurrock OnTrack is designed to meet the individual needs of young people in Thurrock. The programme is dedicated to helping young people achieve their career dreams such as finding work, an Apprenticeship, education or training place - getting them back OnTrack. It focuses on overcoming any barriers stopping young people aged 16 – 29 from reaching their potential. This could be low or no qualifications, disabilities, being a carer, drug and alcohol problems. Whatever issues they face this programme will support them
Aim of OnTrack
It is designed to re-engage young people who are disconnected from employment and learning and help them overcome the challenges they face. It facilitates young people's learning, personal and social development, through mentoring, training and a variety of other support offers.
How it works?
OnTrack is tailored to meet the individual needs of young people, getting them on track towards their career goals. It consists of:
- An initial assessment to find out what their aspirations are and any barriers they are facing
- A bespoke package of support which focuses on barriers and achieving their goals
- Ongoing one to one mentoring and assistance
- Work experience and work tasters to gain relevant job skills
- Employability skills such as interview techniques, CV writing and job searching
- Presentations, job fairs and networking events
- Training and qualifications such as Maths and English
- A structured exit off the programme with signposting to other services to ensure they continue to receive support should they require it
If needed clients may receive financial support, which could include costs towards travelling to work or interviews; work clothes and tools for specific jobs; and short-term or one-off childcare. Employers may receive a wage subsidy.
Get in touch