Junior Support Technician
Job title: Junior Support Technician
Apprenticeship type: Infrastructure Technician
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30 Monday-Friday
Salary: £650 per month
Must have a keen interest in I.T. and be tech savvy.
Due to successful growth we ae looking for a Junior Support Technician.
Role will provide wide exposure to technical environment and is an excellent foundation for a career in IT. There is the opportunity to progress from junior and senior engineer roles.
Successful candidate must be well presented and willing to learn and take directions from their line manager.
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Providing 1st and line Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory and PC hardware
- Providing 1st line levels of support covering Office 365 and Exchange server, MS Office, networking, disaster recovery to a diverse customer base
- Dealing directly with clients remotely or over the phone
- Running/assisting the IT helpdesk to help manage support calls and record customer requirements to help allocate jobs as appropriate to ensure timely responses and solutions to meet SLAs.
- Always deliver an excellent customer experience in a positive and customer focussed fashion.
You will also be supported through your infrastructure technician apprenticeship.
How to apply
For further information call Lee Moorton on 01923 698430