Support for Employers in Birmingham and Solihull
TCHC are delighted to announce we are working alongside PeoplePlus in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull area to deliver the Skills Support for Workforce. It is a free service, created to help small to medium-sized employers turn their business growth plans into reality by up-skilling their existing workforce. We can work with employers to identify their skills gaps and recommend bespoke training plans which will give their workforce the skills they need to grow the business. And the best bit – we even deliver the training for free.
The programme is fully funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and in partnership with the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP). The Skills Support for the Workforce in programme compliments the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP’s broader initiative to support growth in small and medium-sized businesses throughout the region.
As an approved training provider, we deliver on this programme and work with employers to identify their skills gaps in the areas of; Warehouse and Storage, Customer Service, Social Media for Business, Management, Leadership, IT User Skills, Health and Social Care, Business Administration and Tenant support for Social Housing.
- Develop your staff at no cost
- Flexible training plans, designed to help your business grow
- Range of courses to suit most needs
- Staff can study remotely on own computer, laptops and phones
- Staff can study in their own time – no impact on day to day operations
- Complimentary to staff CPD requirements
- Essential to your commitment to staff development
- Promotes staff wellbeing, which in turn encourages staff retention
Get In Touch
Contact us on to find out more or to view what courses are available