Professional Diploma in Accounting
How long will the qualification take
This qualification will usually take around 18 months to complete.
What you’ll learn
The mandatory units are:
• Management Accounting: Budgeting
• Management Accounting: Decision and Control
• Financial Statements of Limited Companies
• Accounting Systems and Controls.
The optional units are:
• Business Tax
• Personal Tax
• External Auditing
• Cash and Treasury Management
• Credit Management.
•professional accounting technician
• assistant auditor
• assistant management accountant
• commercial analyst
• payroll manager
• senior bookkeeper
• senior financial officer
• accounts payable and expenses supervisor
• assistant financial accountant
• cost accountant
• fixed asset accountant
• indirect tax manager
• payments and billing manager
• senior fund accountant
• senior insolvency administrator
• tax supervisor
• VAT accountant.
Cost and venue
We run the course throughout the year at our Watford Training Centre, 21 Station Road, Watford, WD17 1AP – close to Watford Junction Station which is just 20 minutes from Euston.
Cost of course £750 +VAT
Membership of AAT not included in the cost.
Book your Place