Business Start-Up Support
If you are thinking of starting a business or want to test out a possible business idea then we are here to help. We offer comprehensive business enterprise support. With our help you’ll understand what is needed to run a business and develop a wide range of skills which can help you in setting out on your own.
Why TCHC Business Start-Up?
If you are considering starting a business, becoming self-employed or would like to explore your options further then our business start-up support can help you:
- Find out if running a business or becoming self-employed is for you
- Learn business skills and knowledge to enable you to run a business effectively
- Receive independent impartial advice to give you every chance of success
- Meet and network with others in a similar position to yourself to help build your confidence.
We can help you develop the tools you need to be a successful entrepreneur and make your dream of being your own boss a reality.
We offer support to the following:
- Residents of Central Bedfordshire and Bedford Borough who are looking to explore the possibility of setting up a business
|Locations where we work|
|Central Bedfordshire and Bedford||Luton Borough|
Our Business Start-Up Offer
We run several programmes developed for those considering starting out on their own:
- Practical Skills for Business
- Bedford and Central Bedfordshire Business Support