Redundancy Help: Seeking Legal Advice

Legal Issues

If you need redundancy help because you think that you have been unfairly made redundant or your employers have failed to consult you properly, then you can seek legal advice from the following bodies:

The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service - an advisory body, helping businesses and their employees work together.

The Citizens Advice Bureau is a nationwide charity helping people with their legal problems. They have branches – known as bureaux – across the country and also have an online guide with lots of helpful advice, and a phone-in service.

TCHC has years of experience of working with the unemployed and those affected by redundancy to get them back into work or start a business.

If you are in the East of England, and have received your redundancy notice or are a company about to make redundancies, then you can contact us on 01923 698430 or email the redundancy team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Visit our redundancy web page for more information on our Skills Support for Redundancy programme.

Next up in the redundancy survival guide, putting a plan of action together.

Contact us - SSR

How many eyes has a typical person?