Communication Skills for the Workforce - Essex
Communication is at the heart of team work, management, admin, customer services, in fact all aspects of business.
English is at the heart of communication. Being able to read, write, spell, listen and interpret, can only help your business flourish.
We can support your staff – whether English is their native language or not – to improve their literacy
What is it all about?
The support your staff receive is fully funded through the Skills Funding Agency and ESF.
It is tailored to meet their needs and that of your business.
Your employees will be mentored and nurtured throughout the programme to help ensure that they succeed.
How can it help your business?
Employees who can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with colleagues and customers, will help your business by;
- Improving your written communication to customers
- Improving your competitiveness
- Improving your communication and service to customers
- Reducing wastage and costly mistakes
- Increasing productivity
- Improving team working
- Improving staff motivation
- Offering clear development routes and opportunities to your employees
To be able to access this support:
- Employees must be aged 16 or over
- Be a permanent employee
- Work in an organisation with less than 250 permanent employees
- Employer must be based in Essex
How to get involved