Skills and Growth Service
Our Skills and Growth Service supports the success of businesses through the power of learning. The Skills and Growth Service offers a wide range of training to develop the skills of those in-work, this in turn supports businesses quality, service and productivity.
Developing your workforce will put your business in a position to face the future – whatever that brings - with certainty. Plus, it is funded through the Adult Education Budget (AEB) and the European Social Fund, so there could be little or no cost to your business.
The Skills and Growth Service is a partnership of 13 training and development organisations who are dedicated to your success. TCHC are the lead partner and we are an Ofsted Grade Good organisation. This means the training the service offers is of high quality and tailored to your needs.
Benefits to Business
- Free assessment and advice on your training requirements
- A range of development and training opportunities
- Fully funded qualifications and training available
- Quality tutors and inspirational learning
- Improved staff retention and motivation
- Improved productivity and quality
- Reduced recruitment costs through internal staff development
Training Available Includes
Our training is of the highest quality, ensuring that you receive inspirational learning.
- ILM Team Leading
- AAT bookkeeping
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
- Digital IT Skills
- Construction sector courses
- Health and Social Care courses
- Food sector courses
- People who live in the boroughs of Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Newham, Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Greenwich, Bexley, Bromley, Haringey, Camden, Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, City of London, Wandsworth, Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham.
- Full funding is available to gain a Level 2 qualification for those who earn less than the London Living Wage of £10.55 per hour or £19,890 pa.
- For those earning more than the London Living Wage funding is available for learners first full level 2 and or 3*.
- All learners have a statutory entitlement to full funding for English and/or Maths up to and including Level 2.
- Individuals who earn more than the London Living Wage are fully funded if aged 19-23 for their first Level 2 or 3, individuals aged 24 or over are co-funded.
Get in Touch
This programme is part funded by the European Social Fund.