Leadership & Management Assessor
Job type: Permanent full-time
Working Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm OR 9.00 am to 5.30 pm, 1 hour lunch Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Location: Various – East of England, East Midlands, London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 pa with OTE
Full UK Licence and own transport is required as national travel is involved in the position.
Closing Date: 30/11/2018
Are you an experienced Leadership & Management Assessor with experience of delivering ILM?
The Consultancy Home Counties Ltd Group (TCHC), an Ofsted Good provider, is currently recruiting for Leadership & Management Assessors to deliver and support the delivery of Leadership & Management and Coaching & Mentoring. TCHC delivers a wide range of provision types including:
Study Programmes, Apprenticeships, Adult Learning Programmes, DWP Programmes and commercial activity mainly across the East of England but also into the East Midlands and London.
There is scope within this role to develop and grow a team of Leadership & Management Assessors to deliver nationally.
Leadership & Management Assessor Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete thorough and robust IAG with all learners at the start of the qualification and ongoing throughout the programme of learning
- Create, monitor and adapt individual learning plans for each learner in your cohort
- Plan and deliver individualised sessions to support the learner in developing the appropriate Skills Knowledge and Behaviour relating to Leadership & Management and Coaching & Mentoring
- Plan and monitor learners' Off The Job Training (OTJT) requirements, based on their programme of learning
- Complete in-depth course reviews with learners and employers at least every 6 weeks to ensure learners make good progress
- Maintain contact with learners and employers to promote learning and development every 4-6 weeks, plus additional – as required
- Embed key areas of Safeguarding and British Vales within each session
- Promote timely achievement of all learners by planning specific assignments and observations, giving constructive feedback and guidance based on each learners' individual needs to develop key Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour relating to to Leadership & Management and Coaching & Mentoring
- Ongoing management and administration tasks relating to TCHC’s CRM and ePortfolio systems, including but not limited to session planning, logging results and providing feedback to learners
- Monitor learner and employer use of ePortfolio
- Work alongside the Quality Assurance team to ensure that delivery meets the high expectations of TCHC
- Prepare for and attend monthly caseload review meetings with the Head of Apprenticeships
- Prepare for and attend standardisation meetings as instructed by Quality Assurance
- Act as an ambassador for TCHC Ltd at all times, providing key information to all parties involved within the learner journey
- Actively ensure own CPD is kept up to date as per the requirements for to Leadership & Management and Coaching & Mentoring
Accountancy Assessor The Applicant
- Past experience working at a senior management position or similar role
- Experience in delivering a wide range of ILM and other Leadership & Management Qualifications (such as CMI) from Level 2 to Level 5
- Level 6 or above qualification in Management preferably ILM qualification
- TAQA/CAVA Assessor Qualification or equivalent
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Minimum of level 2 in Functional Skills – Maths, English and IT
- Excellent IT skills
- Energetic and positive
- Ability to energise others
- Effective communication skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work flexible hours and locations – this may involve staying away from home occasionally.
How to Apply