Business Admin Apprentice
Job Title: Business Admin Apprentice
Salary: up to £22,000.00 PA
Working Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Contract type: Apprenticeship
- Client Services is the customer service point for direct clients.
- The Client Services Executive will strive to provide market leading customer service, nurturing clients through their contract – including invoicing and preparation of direct client renewals and supporting direct channel account managers.
- The Client Services Executive will input quality company and contact data into relevant systems.
- To provide market leading customer support for direct clients and identify areas for improvement.
- To be at the forefront of customer service for the direct client book and to encourage all employees to display the highest standards of customer service always.
- Customer Service: good understanding of basic customer service etiquette and quality of communication.
- Ability to develop personal and long-term relationships (client satisfaction improvement) based on adaptation and negotiation skills.
- Accuracy: attention to detail.
- Build and maintain good relations with clients and commercial colleagues.
- Prioritisation: determine the importance of each task and allocate time accordingly
- Administration: Maintain filing systems (system & hard copy) and maintain tidy workspace.
- Telephone skills: ability to adhere to company call handling standards.
- Adherence to compliance: Able to consistently follow policies, processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant processes and procedures as they relate to the role
- System Knowledge: Knowledge of Group and local systems required to complete job role.
- Client Focus
- Result driven
- Takes ownership