TCHC Group has responded to the advice from the Government and we are fully embracing social distancing to minimise risks to our employees. We’d therefore like to advise our customers, clients and partners that all functions of our business are now operating remotely with all departments working from home. However – we can offer a very extensive range of remote and distance learning options. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or view our online offer for more information.
At TCHC Group Limited (TCHC), we believe it is important to encourage open communication with those that conduct business with us. In this section you will find details of our policies and procedures, which highlight TCHC's approach to important workplace issues.
Please click on the name to read any of the following policy documents:
- Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
- Apprentice Complaints and Appeals Procedure
- Customer Complaints Procedure
- Environmental Management Policy
- Environmental Sustainable Purchasing Policy
- Subcontracting Supply Chain Policy
- Data Encryption Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Fraud Prevention Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Commercial Training Terms and Conditions